I have been nominated by Debbie L for the Versatile Blogger Award!! She actually nominated me quite awhile ago now, but I have perfected the art of procrastination, thus only now getting to it. 🙂 Thank you so much again, Debbie! Please go check out her blog, Follow the Tumble Lees! where she and her husband write about their Rv-ing adventures!
If you’re nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank the person who gave you the award (common courtesy) and include a link to their blog (also common courtesy)
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself!
Without further ado, here are 7 random facts about me, in no particular order:
- I have four sisters and one brother, five siblings all together!
- I’ve had Type 1 Diabetes for 18 1/2 years now
- Cornbread is my favorite single-item food because I can never choose between bread and corn. (Pretzels-the dough kind-run a close second!)
- I used to have a pet rat, and once he died pet mice, so it really makes me sad to see them be used as food for snakes, even though I know it’s just the circle of life!
- I’ve been to Spain, Italy, Mexico, and technically Canada, although it was only in the airport so not really.
- A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux is my favorite book. The end makes me cry every. single. time.
- I normally eat the crust off my sandwiches/bread before eating the middle.
I am so terrible with trying to find everyone and then insert their blogs into the post, so although this is super lazy of me, I’m going to nominate whoever is reading this for the Versatile Blogger Award! I know everyone who follows my blog is great, and I enjoy everyone’s blogging and would love to hear 7 random facts about you! Let the Versatile Blogging begin!