Thank you so much to Carol, Writeful Mind, for nominating me for the Liebster Award!! Please go check out her wonderful blog! I am very honored and humbled for being nominated for this. I’m going to post the rules below, then answer the questions given to me, then post the bloggers I’m nominating, and then my questions! Let us begin..:
Rules for the Liebster Award:
Once you are nominated,
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
1. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Narrowing it down to one person is hard! I think I’m going to cheat and put two: I would love to meet Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters; he seems like a genuinely good and awesome guy. Otherwise I would say Anthony Hopkins; he is one of my all-time favorite actors!
2. List 5 songs that would appear on the soundtrack of your high school years.
Five songs? Also hard to narrow that down! I would say: 1) Hootie And The Blowfish – Hold My Hand. 2) CeeLo Green – Fuck You. 3) Eminem – anything! 4) Simon and Garfunkel – I Am a Rock. 5) Papa Roach – Forever.
3. If you could tell your younger self 5 things that you feel are important to know for the transition to adulthood, what would they be?
Honestly, I don’t think there’s anything I could tell my younger self to help the transition. I wouldn’t probably take my own advice for one, and I think trial and error helps to mold who we are. I would possibly be a completely different person were I able to let myself in on the secrets!
4. What would your ideal day consist of?
I would start it off by sleeping in, and lazily waking up to coffee and muffins (I’ve been craving muffins lately!) before getting ready for the day. Lucas and I would go window shopping at the mall and then downtown at all the little shops there. We’d go hiking (the weather would be perfect of course!) and once we were worn out we’d go out to eat someplace nice and delicious. After dinner we’d go to a movie. (There’d be one playing we really wanted to see) After the movie we’d go home and start a bonfire and talk and look at the stars. Once we ran out of wood, we’d watch another movie and then go to bed! 🙂
5. What is your go-to website when you’re bored and need cheering up?
WordPress of course! I love reading what you all post on here. 😀
6. Where is your ideal place to write?
My ideal place to write is in the cabin. Pretty much anywhere I have enough space and minimal to zero distrac- look, a butterfly!
7. What’s your most prized possession and who gave it to you?
My boys- Nelson and Shikari would definitely be my most prized possessions! I don’t know if animals count, but they’re it if so! Nelson I got because he was hanging on my screen window, and Shikari we got from an animal shelter.
8. What’s the one thing on your bucket list that you absolutely have to do?
I don’t have a ton of things on my bucket list, plus I’ve been lucky enough to have already crossed some off! Again though, I’m going to cheat and put two: to publish at least one book/novel, and to see the Aurora Borealis.
9. Are you still in touch with the first friend you ever made, outside of your family?
I am not. My first friend was Kylie. (I don’t remember her last name) We planned to live together in a cabin with tons of animals when we were grown ups! She moved when we were in first grade I believe. I would love to be able to find her and see if she still remembers me!
10. Is there a teacher who taught you something that still sticks with you even now? If so, who’s the teacher and what was the lesson?
I don’t have anything I learned from teachers aside from the normal lessons. I will say Mrs. Brown, my fourth (I think) grade teacher would sneeze three times every time she sneezed, and once made a comment about it. Ever since she did, I would sneeze three times every time I sneezed! I now am down to only two, but it lasted years!
11. If someone made a movie about you and your life, what genre would it be and why?
The movie genre for my life would be a dramedy I think.It would have comedy and bright parts, but it would also have some drama and dark parts.
All right, now on to my nominees! I know for this award you’re supposed to have 200 or less followers; I’m not sure how to tell on everyone’s blog if they exceed the limit, so I’m just going to throw some blogs out there and if the do exceed it I’m sorry but would love to hear the answers anyway! 🙂
Colette B – I can’t find a way to link to you!!
There are so many other blogs I would love to put on the list; some of you do have over 200 followers, plus I’ve been at this for awhile now so I’m going to wrap it up. Apologies to anyone I may have missed!
Here are the questions for the bloggers I nominated:
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
2. If you could meet one famous person alive today, who would it be?
3. What is one thing on your bucket list you absolutely Have to do?
4. What is your most prized possession, how did you come to possess it?
5. Are you still in touch with the first friend you ever made?
6. Where is your ideal place to write?
7. What is your biggest accomplishment?
8. What is something about you no one knows? (Or else probably no one on here knows about you?)
9. What is your favorite song to cheer you up?
10. What does your ideal day consist of?
11. What is one thing you really like about yourself?
I can’t wait to read your responses! 🙂