I received a nomination from the amazing Becky vs The World for the sisterhood of the world bloggers! Thank you!! I know it was awhile back, but it’s kind of been a busy week and I’ve been really tired since I’ve been changing my schedule around. Better late than never though! Getting down to it, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate five blogs!
1. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be being a mortician and owning my own funeral home.
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
My favorite band is ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) Every song they have is wonderful!
3. What’s your perfect night out?
I would say going to dinner and out to a movie, or else going to a concert or bar where there’s a live band playing.
4. What’s your perfect night in?
Watching movies with Lucas, or else reading a book and drinking coffee!
5. What’s the last thing you bought online?
Probably WOW time, but other than that I bought Lucas the jacket Ryan Gosling wears in the movie Drive for Christmas.
6. Who is your favorite blogger?
Oh boy that’s a hard one! I have lots of blogs I really enjoy; everyone’s is different for who they are so it’s really hard to pick just one. I will say if you’re reading this, yours is my favorite. 😉
7. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always loved to write, and I thought blogging would be a chance to continue writing, and voicing my opinions and thoughts and feelings for anyone who wants to read them and take something from them!
8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
That would be my grandma, I was texting her. Actually talking on a call would be Lucas.
9. What inspires you?
Hmm, lots of things inspire me in different ways. I can see something and want to write about it, hear something and want to play my bass, read something that gives me hope and makes me want to be a better person, and on and on.
10. What is your favorite animal and why?
My favorite animal is the horse. It always has been since I was little. We had horses when I was growing up, and I loved taking care of them and riding them. It’s the greatest thing in the world, they’re such beautiful creatures!
All right, and now my nominees are….*drum roll*…:
Follow the rules above, and answer the questions below!:
1. What is something you’ve always wanted?
2. What is your dream car?
3. What is your favorite meal?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. What did you do for your latest birthday?
7. What is your favorite genre of music?
8. What is something most people don’t know about you?
9. If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
10. What is your shoe size?
Can’t wait to read your answers!! 🙂